I hired Mr.Nelson for my divorce.

He began as a great attorney, but during the divorce, he wouldn't return my phone calls, he wouldn't reply to my emails, he just wouldn't communicate with me as needed. Reading the paperwork he was getting ready to file, had major discrepancies, wrong amount of children, and other *** mistakes, that I had to correct? After the divorce, he was supposed to file the paperwork for me to get half my ex-husband's retirement. After me calling and being told "oh he is going to get to that" months later I finally filed the paperwork.

When I finally get a reply back from the retirement they denied me because the divorce decree and another part of the decree stated I was to receive different amounts! I called and sent an email on 06/12/2017 I believe, along with a fax of what he did wrong how it needs to be fixed. Pretty much handed him everything on a platter. As of date, I have been told by his secretary she "thinks" the paperwork has been done and Mr.

Nelson would call me back, that was July 5 2017. I have called again and sent another email and still NO reply.

Do not waste your time or money on him.He doesn't care about you as a person...just dollar signs, reason I say that...since he has been paid, he won't complete what he messed up!

Review about: Gary Nelson Leavenworth Divorce Attorney.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: He does not follow through, Will not keep in contact, Liar.

Had an Experience with Gary Nelson Leavenworth?

Comments